The tide can get high...



French Vintage Couture
Barbara Swimsuit & Rose Sunglasses

This adorable throw back bathing suit, Barbara is available in Blue, Black (Shown) and Red... A serious must have for your summer season!!   

Fits mesh bodies:
Maitreya
Slink
Belleza
Fit mesh S-XL


The sunglasses, Rose, are a perfection addition to top off your style... They are available in  black, green, orange, purple, red, yellow, or gray..








Background items I used:

 Fin "Relive the fifties"
 

I found this amazing store called Fin "Relive the fifties"... Such amazing detailed items in this store.. I could easily get lost walking around in this store!!   I used his << FIN >>  Retro Boat Beach Bar &  << FIN >>  Retro Boat Beach Fence... You definitely have to stop into this store to see exactly what I mean about detailed items at such a low cost!!